We have a collection of frequently asked questions and answers.
Please read this before you make an inquiry.
- Please tell us the official SNS of "metsa village" and "Moomin valley Park".
Here is the official site account list.
When using,"Social Policy"to see the available categories of products and services.
<Official Site / Official SNS>
"Metsa" official website:https://metsa-hanno.com/
"Metsa" Official Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/metsavillage/
"Metsa" Official Twitter:https://twitter.com/Metsa_Official
"Metsa" Official Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/metsavillage/
"Metsa" official note:https://note.metsa-hanno.com/
"Metsa" Official YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuqSmKMx4Mx2l5E-ckBZl4w
"Moomin valley Park" Official Twitter:https://twitter.com/metsamvp_info
"Moomin valley Park" Official Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/moominvalleypark/
"Moomin valley Park" Official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moominvalleypark/
- The QR code screen of the online ticket cannot be displayed.
You can enter the QR code screen of the online ticket even if it is printed at home (home print). If there is no printing environment and the problem persists, please speak to the entrance staff. I will help you.
- How long does it take from the “metsa” parking lot to Moominvalley Park?
"Moominvalley Park" is a 15 minute walk from the "metsa" parking lot. Pass through "metsa village" and you will reach the entrance of "Moominvalley Park".
"Metsa" is a large, nature-rich facility on the shores of Lake Miyazawa. The park "Moominvalley Park" consists of two areas.
- Until what time are tickets for the day sold?
"Moomin valley Park" admission ticket purchase time on the day will be as follows due to the change in business hours for the time being from June 2020, 6 (Thursday). Please note.
・ Admission ticket
Weekdays: 10: 00-16: 00
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 10: 00-17: 00
・ 1 day pass
Weekdays: 10: 00-15: 00
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 10: 00-16: 00
- Is it possible to go by microbus or large / medium-sized bus when visiting as a group?
Is possible. However, reservations are required regardless of whether you use the parking lot or get on and off (including one-way transport). When visiting the park by microbus, medium-sized bus, large bus,shopPlease make a reservation.
* Large vehicles (height: 2.4m, width: 2.2m, length: 6m or more) For small buses, medium-sized buses, and large-sized buses, a parking fee of 3,000 yen (tax included) / unit (weekdays, weekends and holidays) We have received.
* It will be an outdoor parking lot. * Please reserve in advance as parking lots are limited.
- 【School group】 Can I bring in a lunch box?
It is possible to bring a lunch box to metsa village. (But except in the restaurant)
We do not have carry-on dining space available on rainy days. If you come to the park by bus, please consider eating methods taking into consideration rainy weather, such as eating in a car.
In addition, bringing in a lunch to Moominvalley Park is not possible.
- 【School group】 Is there a waiting place for the lead person?
We do not offer dedicated waiting places.
When crowded, please refrain from waiting at restaurants etc.
- Is there a place to take a group photo?
There is no place for group photo shooting.
There is a square called Nordic Square in Metsa Village, which has a gentle slope against the backdrop of Miyazawa Lake.
If so, I think it is easy to shoot.
We will consider the surrounding customers and take photos.
- Do you have a nursing room?
Available for information.
Available in Information and Kokemus1F.
- Is it possible to enter a wheelchair?
Available. Wheelchairs (manual wheelchairs) can be rented from the information.
Inquiry from formInquiry form
Inquiry from Navi Dial0570-03-1066
Weekdays, weekends and holidays 10: 00 to 18: 00 (fixed holidays)
* Navi-dial is not covered by the “Unlimited Calling Charges” plan of each mobile phone company, and the calling charge will be borne by the customer. Please note.
* International calls are not supported.
Inquiries from the media
metsä ("metsa village" "Moominvalley Park")
If you have any questions regarding the facility's coverage or press release information, please contact this e-mail address.