Thank you for your many applications for the Instagram Photo Contest "#Umbrella Photocon 2022".
As a result of the examination, the winning works have been decided.
◉ Winning work ◉
Introducing the 2022 prize-winning works of Umbrella Photo Contest 5!
Congratulations to all the winners!
Mr. mii_akkun (Instagram）
■ akoke_koke_1225 (Instagram）
Mr. oni_chan0326 (Instagram）
Mr. shrimp_pic (Instagram）
Mr. yoshieee_camera (Instagram）
We have contacted the winners of the Excellence Award by direct message from the "@moominvalleypark" account.
Entries for the Instagram photo contest “#Umbrella Photocon 2022” can be viewed on Instagram with the hashtag “#Umbrella Photocon 2022”.Please enjoy the wonderful photos full of the charm of Moominvalley Park, such as the umbrella that vividly colors the corridor of trees, the colorful shadows that are created, and the mysterious space that is integrated with nature.
|Event Dates||March 4th (Wednesday) -March 27st (Monday / holiday)|
|Entry fee||■ 注意 事項
(1) Posts with the hashtag "#Umbrella Photocon 2022" may be used and posted on the metsä official website and public relations / advertising activities.In that case, please note that some of the works may be modified or edited.
(2) Award-winning works and posted works may be posted in Moominvalley Park or in the official media.
(3) There will be no payment for the posting of posted works or introductions.
(4) This contest is not endorsed, approved, operated or involved by Instagram.
(5) Please observe the following items when posting.
* Posted works are limited to original works for which only the applicant has all rights (including copyright).In particular, please note that using images on websites, SNS, blogs, etc. without permission constitutes copyright infringement.
* If you want to use a portrait of a third party in your work, please be aware of the fact that it will be published on the site before posting. The submitted work is limited to those that do not include anything that infringes the rights of a third party and that touches the law.
* If a dispute arises with a third party regarding the posting of photographs, the poster shall resolve the dispute at the responsibility and expense of the poster.
* Submitted works will be limited to those that do not include information that can identify the individual's identity such as name, address, telephone number.
(6) It does not matter whether the posted work is used or not.
(7) One person can apply as many times as possible, but the same work can only be applied once.
(8) Posts that are not closed to the account or have hashtags will not be applied.
(9) We are not responsible for any injuries, accidents or troubles that may occur during your visit to the park. Please note.
■ About sending prizes
・ For winners＠MoominvalleyparkWe will contact you via direct message from your account.
・ After sending the direct message, please contact us within the deadline for replying according to the written contents.
・ If you do not contact us within the deadline, your right to win will be invalidated.
· "＠MoominvalleyparkIf you do not follow "," the right of selection will be invalidated.
・ If the prize cannot be delivered to the address you received due to incomplete input or contact failure, the right to win the prize will be invalidated.
・ The right to win the election is that of the individual and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash to a third party.
■ About the handling of personal information
・ Personal information will be used for shipping products. In addition, regarding the handling such as collection, use and management of other personal informationClick here for more information..