For students, a great 1-day student-only pass to enjoy Moominvalley Park for one day will be available from January 1 (Tuesday) to February 2020 (Sunday) 1 for Lawson and Sales start at convenience stores such as FamilyMart and online!
One day pass at Moominvalley Park is usually 1 yen (tax included) for adults (junior high school students and above), but one day pass for students only is 2,800 yen (tax included), which is more advantageous than usual. With the "Student Only 1 Day Pass", you can use the pass to enter the park and experience paid attractions (except for Hobgoblin's zipline). At "Moominhouse", you can freely watch the 2,520F and 1F basement floors, and enjoy the guided tours on the 1nd and 1rd floors (required tickets when crowded). In addition, you can experience "Oshun Oxtra" and "Little My Play Spot" not only once, but also as many times as you want.
By all means, please make a good memory time with your friends.
■ Outline of Moominvalley Park "Student Only 1 Day Pass"
・ Fee: 2,520 yen (tax included)
・ Target audience: University students, graduate students, junior college students, professional students, high school students, junior high school students
・ Sales period: January 2020 (Tue)-February 1 (Sun), 14
・ 1 Day Pass available period: January 2020 (Sat)-February 1 (Mon / holiday), 18
・ Sales place ：
Reservations and purchases can be made at Lawson, FamilyMart, and Ministop convenience stores nationwide through dedicated terminals at each convenience store and ticket sites.
* At the ticket booth of Moominvalley Park, "Student Only 1 Day Pass" cannot be purchased.
* You may be required to show your student ID when entering the park.
* This ticket is for domestic and foreign university students, graduate students, junior college students, vocational school students, high school students, and junior high school students.
* Please confirm the expiration date of 1 day pass at the time of purchase.
* The use / sales period, expiration date, ticket type change / refundability at the time of entrance restriction depends on the purchaser. For details, please contact the contact number on the ticket.
|Event Dates||January 2020 (Sat)-February 1 (Mon) 18|