This contest has ended. Thank you for your many applications. The highest award announcement page is click hereFrom.
Because it's a long time at home, everyone feels like going out ♪
We will hold an Instagram photo contest. Please post your favorite photos taken at Moominvalley Park.
■ Moomin valley Park Instagram Photo Contest 2020 Overview
・ Period: April 2020 (Wednesday) to May 4 (Sunday), 22
・ Announcement of the highest award: Sunday, May 2020, 5
*We will announce the "Best Award" on the metsä official website. It will also be exhibited in Moominvalley Park.
・ Examination method: The decision will be made after careful selection.
* It is not determined by the number of likes.
■ How to apply on Instagram
1. Moominvalley Park Official Account "＠MoominvalleyparkFollow
2. Enter the hashtag "# Moominvalley Park Photocon".
3. Post photos taken at Moominvalley Park.
* "# Moomin valley Park Photocon" Posts without a hash tag will be invalid.
* Persons who have not made their posting public settings are not eligible for participation.
* Please be sure to check the notes before posting.
|Event Dates||Application period: April 2020 (Wednesday) to May 4 (Sunday), 22 Grand Prize announcement: May 5, 24 (Sunday)
Exhibition period: June 2020th (Sat) to August 6st (Mon), 20
|Remarks||■ 注意 事項
(1) Posts containing the hashtag "#Moominvalley Park Photocon" may be used/posted on the metsä official website and public relations/advertising activities. In addition, please note that some of the works may be modified or edited.
(2) Winning works and submitted works will be exhibited in Moominvalley Park.
(3) There will be no payment for the posting of posted works or introductions.
(4) This contest is not endorsed, approved, operated or involved by Instagram.
(5) Please observe the following items when posting.
* The submitted work is limited to the original work which all the rights (including copyright) are reserved only for the applicant.
Please note that using images on websites, SNS, blogs, etc. without permission is a copyright infringement.
* If you want to use a portrait of a third party in your work, please be aware of the fact that it will be published on the site before posting. The submitted work is limited to those that do not include anything that infringes the rights of a third party and that touches the law.
* If a dispute arises with a third party regarding the posting of photographs, the poster shall resolve the dispute at the responsibility and expense of the poster.
* Submitted works will be limited to those that do not include information that can identify the individual's identity such as name, address, telephone number.
(6) It does not matter whether the posted work is used or not.
(7) One person can apply as many times as possible, but the same work can only be applied once.
(8) Posts that are not closed to the account or have hashtags will not be applied.
(9) We are not responsible for any injuries, accidents or troubles that may occur during your visit to the park. Please note.
■ About sending prizes
・ For winners＠MoominvalleyparkWe will contact you via direct message from your account.
・ After sending the direct message, please contact us within the deadline for replying according to the written contents.
・ If you do not contact us within the deadline, your right to win will be invalidated.
· "＠MoominvalleyparkIf you do not follow "," the right of selection will be invalidated.
・ If the prize cannot be delivered to the address you received due to incomplete input or contact failure, the right to win the prize will be invalidated.
・ The right to win the election is that of the individual and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash to a third party.
■ About the handling of personal information
・ Personal information will be used for shipping products. In addition, regarding the handling such as collection, use and management of other personal information click hereto see the available categories of products and services.
◉ Grand Prize (1 person)
+ "Moomin valley Park 1ST ANNIVERSARY" goods set
* Presents are subject to change.
※The image is an image.