Thank you for your many entries to the "Moominvalley Park Harvest Instagram Photo Contest".
As a result of the examination, the highest award was decided.
◉ Best Award ◉
Mr. Hapi Ayu who won the highest award (Instagram) Congratulations!
For excellence awards and prize winners, "@moominvalleyparkWe will contact you by direct message from your account.In addition, we are planning to exhibit the submitted works on the 2nd floor of Kokemus in Moominvalley Park. Please take a look when you come to Moominvalley Park.
You can see the entries for the "Moominvalley Park Harvest Instagram Photo Contest" on Instagram with the hashtag "#Harvest Photocon".Enjoy a number of wonderful photographs filled with the charm of Autumn Moominvalley Park against the backdrop of the balloon sky with the motif of berries and apples that symbolize the fruits of autumn in Scandinavia.In addition, the event "" will start on Saturday, November 11st.Winter WonderlandDuring the periodInstagram Photo ContestIt will be held.Please post with the hashtag #WWL Photocon.
"Moominvalley Park HarvestWe will hold an Instagram Harvest Photo Contest at the same time in order to have more fun. Please post a photo of a wonderful moment you only found on the hashtag "# Harvest Photocon" against the backdrop of a balloon with a berry and apple motif that symbolizes autumn harvest in Northern Europe.
■Outline of Moominvalley Park Instagram Harvest Photo Contest
・Period: June 2020th (Sat) to August 9nd (Sun), 12
・Award announcement: Scheduled for mid November 2020
*We will announce it on the metsä official website. It will also be exhibited in Moominvalley Park.
・ Examination method: The decision will be made after careful selection.
* It is not determined by the number of likes.
■ How to apply on Instagram
1. Moominvalley Park Official Account "＠MoominvalleyparkFollow
2. Insert "# Harvest Photocon" and hashtag.
3. Post photos taken at Moominvalley Park.
*Posts without the "# Harvest Photocon" hashtag will be invalid.
* Persons who have not made their posting public settings are not eligible for participation.
* Please be sure to check the notes before posting.
■Introduction of prizes
Grand Prize (1 person) Prize 50,000 yen
Excellence Award (4 people) Moominvalley Park 1 day pass 2 pieces set
Prize (50 people) Moominvalley Park Original Goods
|Event Dates||Holding period: September 9th (Sat) -November 12th (Sun)
Exhibition period: Scheduled for early December
|Place||Exhibition place: Kokemus 2nd floor diorama area|
|Remarks||■ 注意 事項
(1) Posts containing the hashtag "# Harvest Photocon" may be used/posted on the metsä official website and public relations/advertising activities. In addition, please note that some of the works may be modified or edited.
(2) Winning works and submitted works will be exhibited in Moominvalley Park.
(3) There will be no payment for the posting of posted works or introductions.
(4) This contest is not endorsed, approved, operated or involved by Instagram.
(5) Please observe the following items when posting.
* The submitted work is limited to the original work which all the rights (including copyright) are reserved only for the applicant.
Please note that using images on websites, SNS, blogs, etc. without permission is a copyright infringement.
* If you want to use a portrait of a third party in your work, please be aware of the fact that it will be published on the site before posting. The submitted work is limited to those that do not include anything that infringes the rights of a third party and that touches the law.
* If a dispute arises with a third party regarding the posting of photographs, the poster shall resolve the dispute at the responsibility and expense of the poster.
* Submitted works will be limited to those that do not include information that can identify the individual's identity such as name, address, telephone number.
(6) It does not matter whether the posted work is used or not.
(7) One person can apply as many times as possible, but the same work can only be applied once.
(8) Posts that are not closed to the account or have hashtags will not be applied.
(9) We are not responsible for any injuries, accidents or troubles that may occur during your visit to the park. Please note.
■ About sending prizes
・ For winners＠MoominvalleyparkWe will contact you via direct message from your account.
・ After sending the direct message, please contact us within the deadline for replying according to the written contents.
・ If you do not contact us within the deadline, your right to win will be invalidated.
· "＠MoominvalleyparkIf you do not follow "," the right of selection will be invalidated.
・ If the prize cannot be delivered to the address you received due to incomplete input or contact failure, the right to win the prize will be invalidated.
・ The right to win the election is that of the individual and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash to a third party.
■ About the handling of personal information
・ Personal information will be used for shipping products. In addition, regarding the handling such as collection, use and management of other personal informationhereto see the available categories of products and services.