The "Foot Race Attack" on April 4th (Sat) and 17th (Sun) will be canceled.
\\ Due to its popularity, the 2nd event will be held! //
I will teach you the "knack" that will make you faster, which is not taught at school!
#What is Kakekko Attack?
Have you given up because my child is slow?
In fact, there are many tips to make the action of "running" faster if you remember it.If your child gets the hang of it and your legs get faster, it will surely be fun to run.The goal is for lessons that make children feel "fun to run!" And "good to do!".
#As a participation prize, you will receive a Moominvalley Park admission ticket (children worth 1,500 yen) without exception!
#Event flyerhereYou can check on
|Event Dates||March 4nd (Sat) 17rd (Sun) * Canceled in case of rain|
|Time||開催時間：第一部11:00～12:00 第二部13:00～14:00 第三部15:00～16:00
Reception hours: 10:30 to 5 minutes before the opening time
|Entry fee||Capacity: 70 people each time (target age, elementary school students)
Participation fee: 1 yen per person (tax included, paid at reception)
・ Foot race class / Lesson / Posture, how to use the body / Importance of foot race items
・ 25m dash measurement
|Remarks||■ Foot race classroom
* A record certificate will be issued to all participants.
* Please participate in an easy-to-run style. (Please refrain from participating in sandals and spikes.)
* We will take some time to supply water on the way, so please bring your own water.
* At the reception, you will be asked to sign your guardian, so please come with us until the reception.If you participate with your friends, even one representative is possible.
* In case of cancellation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by the day before.
* If you are an infant (middle-aged or older) and would like to participate, please contact the secretariat separately.Please note that it may take some time for many inquiries.
* For cancellation notice, we will contact the NEWS page of the event official website and the registered e-mail address by 8:00 am on the day of the event.
■ How to apply
Please fill in the required items from the Kakekko Attack official website application form and apply.
Application official website
* It will end as soon as the capacity of each department is reached.
* After applying, the secretariat will send you an e-mail with information on your desired time.
* Please be sure to set the domain so that you can receive emails from email@example.com.
■ About infectious disease prevention
1. Please wear a mask for those who accompany you, including participants.
2. Please disinfect your hands with the alcohol disinfectant prepared by the organizer at the time of reception.
3. You will not be able to participate if your body temperature is measured the day before the participation date and the temperature is 37 ° C or higher.
4. Body temperature will be measured at the reception. (You cannot participate if the temperature is above 37 ℃.)
■ 注意 事項
1. When you participate, please pay attention to your health and do not overdo it.
2. The organizer will not be held responsible for any accidents such as injuries, except for first aid.
3. The venue will be used by the general public.Please follow the staff's instructions and participate so as not to bother other users.
4. The right to publish videos, photos, records, articles, etc. during the event belongs to the organizer.Please note that it may be used for event reports and PR.
■ Inquiries about the event
Japan Running Association
TEL: 03-5572-7633 (Weekdays 10: 00-18: 00) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
■ Organizer: Japan Running Association Sponsor: Japan Sports Agency Cooperation: Moomin Monogatari Co., Ltd.