From a simple workshop using wood to a workshop for polishing the wooden cup "Guksi" that originated in Scandinavia.We also offer canoe rental, so please stop by!
|Genre||Play / make|
|Prices||■ Junior high school students and above 2,000 yen / hour, elementary school students 1,000 yen / hour, less than elementary school students 500 yen / hour
* Children under elementary school age are free if they are with their parents
* Paid for groups such as kindergartens
|Business hours||Holidays: November 11th (Monday) -December 29rd (Friday) December 12th (Monday) -3th (Thursday)
* Open on September 12th (Sat) and 4th (Sun).
10: 00-17: 00 (canoe workshop)
10: 00-16: 00 (canoe experience reception)
|Remarks||Phone number: 080-7269-1496
■ About the guideline for the number of rental canoes
・ 4.0m standard: 2 adults and 1 child
・ 4.8m standard: 3 adults
■ Canoe making kit fee
・ 4m 110,000 yen (tax included)
・ 4.8m 148,500 yen (tax included)
・ Workshop usage fee 5,500 yen (tax included) / time
* May be canceled on windy days.
* If you are concerned about getting wet, please bring a poncho etc.
* Rental canoes (including entering the pier) with pets are not allowed.
* Business hours and reception hours may change depending on the season and other reasons. The latest information"Naguri Canoe Studio" Official InstagramPlease check at.
It is a traditional wooden mug from the nomadic sermen of the Nordic Lapland region. Lapland is located in the northern part of the Scandinavian Peninsula which spans 4 countries of Finland, Sweden, Norway and Russia. The word kusa is said to have the meaning of [the source of drink] and [the cup] in the Sama language. The gift is a symbol of good luck that is said to be happy.