About River Ranta
1 hour from the city center
Hanno Riverbank, the sanctuary of Kawahara BBQ
BBQ site dedicated to bringing in ingredients
The source of the Iruma River is Hanno City.Hanno Riverbank is a sacred place for riverbank BBQ where you can enjoy river play in the summer as a "clear stream" of the Iruma River.There are also shallow waters where you can feel your feet, so even children can enjoy playing in the water with their parents.
The site is coordinated by IKEA Tachikawa and features outdoor furniture with a simple and functional design that is typical of Scandinavia.The central tent is a shared space that anyone can use.The real pleasure of "RIVER RANTA Hanno" is that you can interact with each other using the rich nature and the murmuring of the river as BGM while relaxing on the sofa or bench.
A 15-minute walk from the station, it is a tourist spot in Hanno that is crowded with many people in the summer.The deep green trees and the red Wariiwa Bridge shine, making it a perfect river play spot for memories of a fun summer vacation.
With your precious pet
RIVER RANTA Hanno has a site where you can bring your dog, so you can enjoy BBQ and walks with your dog.Please spend a relaxing time in the wilderness surrounded by forests and rivers.
Up to 1 small dogs per site.Up to one medium-sized dog or large-sized dog can be accompanied by him.
The latest information on River Ranta
|Facility name||RIVER RANTA Hanno|
|Number of sites||10 sites * 4 of them can be used with you|
|Maximum number of people available on one site||6 people|
|Business period||April 4rd (May) ~ October 23th (Sunday)|
|Business hours||Normal period: 10:30 to 15:00
Busy season: [Part 10] 00:13 to 00:14 [Part 00] 17:00 to XNUMX:XNUMX
View business schedule
Address: 275 Hanno, Hanno City, Saitama Prefecture
* There is no private parking lot.Please use public transport or nearby pay parking.
* "River Ranta" is a barbecue area that started operations in 2016 as a demonstration experiment of a project aimed at promoting tourism around the Hanno Riverbank utilizing the riverbed and creating a tourism base.
[Advance reservation] Until 13:XNUMX the day before the reservation
6,400 yen / site(tax included)
[Same-day application] Local application
7,400 yen / site(tax included)
* 4 site charge for up to XNUMX people
* Advance reservation 5 yen / person for 1,500 people, same-day application 1,650 yen (tax included) additional charge.Free for preschoolers.
* The maximum number of users is 6 including users and preschoolers.
* You cannot specify the site.
Included in price
Chair (6 legs)
Bench with storage
Charcoal, charcoal tongs
Tongs for wood
Combustible / non-combustible garbage bag
(45ℓ) 1 each
* Additional charcoal can be purchased separately.
Use of "Weber" charcoal grill to maximize the richness and texture of food
500 yen (tax included)
ー ッ ト サ ン ド ド メ ー カ ー
300 yen (tax included)
Side seat (for tarp)
Products for sale
|COMING SOON||000 JPY|
|COMING SOON||000 JPY|
|COMING SOON||000 JPY|
|Soft drinks and ice cream|
|PET bottle (500ml)||150 yen (tax included)|
|Rock ice (2kg)||500 yen (tax included)|
|Ice cream||150 yen (tax included)|
|Disposable chopsticks (4)||50 yen (tax included)|
|Paper cups (4 pieces)||100 yen (tax included)|
|Paper plate (4 sheets)||200 yen (tax included)|
|BBQ aluminum plate
(Depth 5.5 cm x Width 26 cm x Length 19 cm)
|600 yen (tax included)|
|Disposable forks (4)||100 yen (tax included)|
|Paper towel (4 sheets)||100 yen (tax included)|
|Charcoal (Oga charcoal) 1kg||300 yen (tax included)|
Garbage disposal agency
Combustible garbage (45L)
Non-burnable garbage (45L)
Cans, bottles, PET bottles (30L)
|500 yen each (tax included)|
Notices and requests
In order to prevent infection and spread of the new coronavirus, we are taking the following measures and requesting the cooperation of all visitors.
* Contents may change depending on the future situation.
Requests to visitors
- Please try to prevent infection by yourself, such as washing your hands and wearing a mask.
- If you have a cold-like symptom, please refrain from entering the venue.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher will be refused admission.
- Please check your physical condition on the day before entering the venue.
- If you feel sick or feel unwell during the entrance, please do not overdo it and contact the staff near you as soon as possible.
Even if you cannot use the above contents, the cancellation policy will be the same as usual.
Efforts to prevent the spread of infection
- Daily physical condition management before employees go to work
- Employees wear masks and regularly wash their hands and thoroughly disinfect
- More frequent disinfection and hygiene management than usual for places with frequent contact such as tables
- Installation of splash prevention guards on checkout counters, etc.
- The distance between tables that maintain social distance is 2 m or more, and the location of the site
- Boryokudan officials and other similar groups
- Those with tattoos (including tattoos, tattoos, and paint)
- Acts that disturb order and morals
- Acts that cause trouble to other customers
- Those who are drunk or disturbed
- Those who have a history of use and have trouble
The above people will not be refunded even after the usage fee has been collected.In addition, you will be asked to leave.
- No smoking inside the site
- Please refrain from bringing in BBQ equipment
- No use of music or musical instruments
Site decision / equipment installation
- We will leave it to you.Please refrain from changing the plan on the day.
- 13% cancellation fee will be charged from 00:100 on the day before the reservation date.
- In case of cancellation, please be sure to contact us by e-mail at the inquiry window.
- If we determine that it is not possible due to a typhoon or stormy weather, there is no cancellation fee.
- It may not be open depending on the flooding of the river and the weather on the day.In that case, we will promptly contact you by phone or email.