About River Ranta
1 hour from the city center
Hanno Riverbank, the sanctuary of Kawahara BBQ
BBQ site dedicated to bringing in ingredients
The source of the Iruma River is Hanno City.Hanno Riverbank is a sacred place for riverbank BBQ where you can enjoy river play in the summer as a "clear stream" of the Iruma River.There are also shallow waters where you can feel your feet, so even children can enjoy playing in the water with their parents.
The site is coordinated by IKEA Tachikawa and features outdoor furniture with a simple and functional design that is typical of Scandinavia.The central tent is a shared space that anyone can use.The real pleasure of "RIVER RANTA Hanno" is that you can interact with each other using the rich nature and the murmuring of the river as BGM while relaxing on the sofa or bench.
With your precious pet
RIVER RANTA Hanno has a site where you can bring your dog, so you can enjoy BBQ and walks with your dog.Please spend a relaxing time in the wilderness surrounded by forests and rivers.
The latest information on River Ranta
2,000 yen/person(tax included)
【Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays】
2,500 yen/person(tax included)
*The amount will be from 1 people per site.
If you use it with 2 people, you will be charged for 4 people.
* From 5 people, 2,000 yen/person (tax included) on weekdays, 2,500 yen/person (tax included) on weekends and holidays.Preschoolers are free.
*The number of users per site is up to 1 people, including users and preschoolers.
* You cannot specify the site.
*Up to 1 people per site.
Included in price
Chair (6 legs)
Bench with storage
Charcoal, charcoal tongs
Tongs for wood
Combustible / non-combustible garbage bag
* Additional charcoal can be purchased separately.
Use of "Weber" charcoal grill to maximize the richness and texture of food
|Facility name||RIVER RANTA Hanno|
|Number of sites||10 sites * 4 of them can be used with you|
|Maximum number of people available on one site||6 people|
2023/4/29 (Sat) - 2023/9/24 (Sun)
* We will inform you about the business in 2023 on this site as soon as it is decided.
[Normal] 11:16 to XNUMX:XNUMX
[Busy season] (Part 1) 10:13-XNUMX:XNUMX
(Part 2) 14:17-XNUMX:XNUMX
View business schedule
It is also possible to rent it out on non-business days.
Address: 357-0063 Hanno, Hanno City, Saitama Prefecture XNUMX-XNUMX
* There is no private parking lot.Please use public transport or nearby pay parking.
* "River Ranta" is a barbecue area that started operations in 2016 as a demonstration experiment of a project aimed at promoting tourism around the Hanno Riverbank utilizing the riverbed and creating a tourism base.
Products for sale
|2kg rock ice||600yen|
|2 kg of charcoal||400 yen (tax included)|
|1 ignition agent||200 yen (tax included)|
|Paper cup (4 pieces)||200 yen (tax included)|
|Paper plates (4 sheets)||300 yen (tax included)|
|BBQ aluminum plate||600 yen (tax included)|
|4 wooden forks||200 yen (tax included)|
|1 combustible garbage bag||500 yen (tax included)|
|1 non-burnable garbage bag||500 yen (tax included)|
|1 can/bottle bag||500 yen (tax included)|
300 yen (tax included)
Side seat (for tarp)
300 yen (tax included)
500 yen (tax included)
ー ッ ト サ ン ド ド メ ー カ ー
2,000 yen (tax included)
Tarp 3m x 3m
Notices and requests
In order to prevent infection and spread of the new coronavirus, we are taking the following measures and requesting the cooperation of all visitors.
* Contents may change depending on the future situation.
Requests to visitors
- Please try to prevent infection by yourself, such as washing your hands and wearing a mask.
- If you have a cold-like symptom, please refrain from entering the venue.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher will be refused admission.
- Please check your physical condition on the day before entering the venue.
- If you feel sick or feel unwell during the entrance, please do not overdo it and contact the staff near you as soon as possible.
Even if you cannot use the above contents, the cancellation policy will be the same as usual.
Efforts to prevent the spread of infection
- Daily physical condition management before employees go to work
- Employees wear masks and regularly wash their hands and thoroughly disinfect
- More frequent disinfection and hygiene management than usual for places with frequent contact such as tables
- Installation of splash prevention guards on checkout counters, etc.
- The distance between tables that maintain social distance is 2 m or more, and the location of the site
- Boryokudan officials and other similar groups
- Those with tattoos (including tattoos, tattoos, and paint)
- Acts that disturb order and morals
- Acts that cause trouble to other customers
- Those who are drunk or disturbed
- Those who have a history of use and have trouble
The above people will not be refunded even after the usage fee has been collected.In addition, you will be asked to leave.
- No smoking inside the site
- Please refrain from bringing in BBQ equipment
- No use of music or musical instruments
Site decision / equipment installation
- We will leave it to you.Please refrain from changing the plan on the day.
- 13% cancellation fee will be charged from 00:100 on the day before the reservation date.
- In case of cancellation, please be sure to contact us by e-mail at the inquiry window.
- If we determine that it is not possible due to a typhoon or stormy weather, there is no cancellation fee.
- It may not be open depending on the flooding of the river and the weather on the day.In that case, we will promptly contact you by phone or email.