- We comply with personal information laws and regulations and do our best to protect your important personal information.
- We will announce the purpose of use in advance when acquiring personal information.
- We will handle your personal information correctly.
- We do not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for the purpose of use without obtaining your consent.
- In order to handle your personal information correctly, we will take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and leakage of personal information, and strive to protect personal information.
- We will set up a window to handle complaints and consultations related to personal information protection, and strive to respond appropriately.
1. Personal informationPersonal information is information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, phone number, e-mail address, organization name, location, etc. of information about an individual (even if such information alone can not identify a specific individual , Which can easily be matched with other information, and thereby identify a specific individual.
2. User ID, IP address information, etc.We do not recognize user ID and IP address information as personal information because we can not identify a specific individual by itself. However, if the information is used together with personal information, the information is also included in the personal information.
3. Purpose of using personal informationWe use the acquired customer's personal information for the following purposes, to the extent necessary to achieve the intended purpose. Furthermore, if it becomes necessary to change the purpose of use, we will notify or announce to that effect.
- Acceptance of registration on this site, identity verification, authentication, calculation and billing of charge, disclosure of parking lot information etc
- For notification of information regarding the content of this site or service, update information, change information such as rules, etc.
- For response to inquiries and inquiries regarding this site or services
- To respond to acts that violate the Company's terms and conditions regarding this site or this service, etc.
- For the improvement of this site or service, the development of our new service and the marketing activities that accompany them
- For distribution or display of our or third party advertisements
- For the announcement to a third party of parking lot information (including vacant information) and the disclosure by a third party, which the Company carries out to promote the use of this service etc. and the provision promotion of this service etc.
4. Third party offer, consignment, shared use of personal information
- We do not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining your consent in advance, as required by law and except in the following cases. However, when outsourcing the handling of personal information, or when using it jointly with a specific person specified separately, the third party holds personal information from the customer without the consent of the customer. May be provided to
- 1 If you agree
- 2 If there is a good reason that we decide that we have to disclose personal information to protect our rights, property, services, etc., in case our customers violate our terms, etc.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of three persons, and it is difficult to obtain their consent
- 4 When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the office work prescribed by laws and regulations, or when a governmental organization or a local public organization or a person commissioned by the government of 5 countries needs to cooperate, the execution of the office work will be hindered If there is a risk
- 6 When the court, the public prosecutor's office, the police, or an organization with the authority to comply with these requests disclosure of personal information
- 7 Where disclosure or provision is permitted by law
- When we provide personal information with succession of business by 8 mergers or other reasons, and it is handled in the range of use purpose before succession
- We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In addition, we strive to create a system to ensure that personal information management at the consignee is properly conducted.
- The Company may form a business alliance with a third party to operate the Site and provide the Service, etc. In this case, it may use the customer's personal information jointly with the third party. In this case, the Company will share the purpose of use, the scope, the name, the person in charge, the person in charge of the third party concerned, the item of personal information to be used jointly, etc. after sharing it to the customer.
5. Disclaimer regarding third party provisionIn the following cases, we do not take any responsibility for the acquisition of personal information by third parties.
- When you disclose personal information to other customers or other third parties by using functions of this site and services or other means.
- When the company of the external site linked from this site acquires or uses personal information on the site
- When information (ID, password, etc.) that can identify an individual other than the customer is obtained
6. Use of statistically processed dataWe may create statistical data that is processed so as not to identify individuals based on the personal information provided. Such statistical data does not correspond to personal information, and we can use it without any restrictions.
7. Voluntary provision of personal informationIt is up to you to make your personal information available to us. However, if you do not enter required items in this service etc., you may not be able to receive this service etc.
8. Management of personal informationWe control the access to personal information, prevent leakage / loss / damage of personal information, correct others, and take the following measures for the safety management of personal information.
- Management of access to personal information, maintenance and implementation of monitoring system of access situation
- Education of safety management for employees (including temporary employees) and supervision of safety management compliance status
- Supervision of personal information management at the consignee in the case of entrusting the handling of all or part of personal information
9. Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
- Customers may request disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of their personal information acquired by us, suspension of use, and suspension of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure of personal information, etc." . For specific procedures such as the disclosure of personal information, please contact the following inquiries.
- In the following cases, we may not respond to the disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a possibility that we may harm life, body, property or other rights of customer or third party
- When there is a possibility that it may cause significant trouble in the appropriate execution of our business 2
- When it will violate 3 laws and ordinances
- 4 If you can not confirm that it is the request from the customer
- In addition to the preceding paragraph, if it is necessary to disclose personal information, etc. if it is difficult to disclose personal information, etc. if it is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the customer. When taking alternative measures, we may not respond to the disclosure of personal information.
- To identify and solve the cause of problems or problems that occur on the server
- To improve this site
- To customize this site for individual users
- To use your browsing history etc. for marketing activities
- In order to use as statistical data in the state that can not identify an individual
12. RevisionWe may revise all or part of this "Personal Information Protection Policy". We will notify you of any significant changes on the site.
- [In the case of telephone]
- 0570-03-1066(Reception hours: 10: 00-18: 00)
- [In the case of email]
- 【In case of mail】
- 〒357-0001 Hanno city, Saitama Prefecture Ozawa Miyazawa character Mishimayama 327 number 6
Moomin Monogatari Co., Ltd. To personal information protection manager
14. Person in charge of managing personal information
- Responsible person
- Takashi Senda
- 5-23-16, Kotsubo, Zushi, Kanagawa, 249-0008
(Riviera Zushi Marina)
Saitama Prefecture Hanno city Ozawa Miyazawa character Mishimayama XNUM X X X X
Revised January 2019, 1
Wednesday, January 2020, 1 revised and enforced
- President of Moomin Monogatari Co., Ltd.
- Takashi Senda